Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pretty

Hair salons in Berlin are DIRT CHEAP. You can cut and dye your hair for 20 Euros, no joke. Due to this amazing deal, I was very tempted to get my hair done. However, after long contemplation I decided not to for a few reasons:

  1. I like how my hair falls at the back right now, which is hard to acheive.
  2. My last haircut was only 2 months ago, so it is still in decent shape
  3. I want to grow out my hair, as per usual.
  4. I have died my hair EVERY fall for the past 3 years, so why not be au natural for once?
  5. A ton of Berliner women have ugly bright red hair, which seems to be "in" right now, and I didn't know if I trusted the hair dressers sense of pretty.
  6. A lady on the U-Bahn randomly told me I shouldn't dye my hair. She commented that it looks like gold :P. She said if I want to change it, I should use Hazelnut leaves...I tried to buy some from the Apothoteke, but they would have had to order them in, and I didnt have time. Plus, how does one use hazelnut leaves on their hair?

I spent my last day in Berlin walking around Sans Souci, a beautiful series of palaces which Frederick the Great built in the spirit of wanting his own Versaille. Anyhow, I'll post pictures of that later. I was amazed by the automn colours during my walk that day, and decided my hair is a good colour for fall. Observe:


And for those who wanted to see the boots....

They aren't THAT great, they were just a steal and keep rain off my feet. A definite step up from wearing my canvas Etnies slip-ons with holes in their soles around town.

No comments: