Wednesday, November 5, 2008

aufWiedersehen Paris!

I just can't seem to stay still!

Tommorow at 4:30am I start my trek to Berlin. I was previously unsure how I would make my 635am flight since check in stops at 6 and the Metro only starts runnig at 530! I decided to pay for a shuttle. My door to the airport will cost17.5€, which is only 10€ more then public transportation, much faster, and allows me to have a goodnight sleep at home and NOT hang out at the airport between 1130pm and 5am. I think it is worth the cost.

I will be staying with a friend in Berlin and meeting up with my Godmother's friend on Friday, and finally seeing a girl I met in teh Dominican Republic on Sunday. I love how networks and modern communication allows people to keep and get in touch from long distances.

I will then leave and meet up wtih Cecelia and Nick in Stockholm where we will chill for a day. I am excited to leave! Thank goodness I have been slowly adapting my sleep schedule for this. Woke up at 645 on Tuesday, 530 Wednesay, and tommorow 4am! If i keep this up...

Take care everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Check out the Egyptian collection at the Altes Museum and the Pergamon Museum. Great historical collections that you won't see anywhere else (including an entire temple imported from Turkey). The audio tours are very good to hear a history behind the sights as well. On the modern history side, the monument in the Old Watch House and the Holocaust Memorial are very moving. Have fun!

Lisa said...

Neat! Where'd you find out about the shuttle?