Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Neighbour

I, as you may know by now, live on the 7th floor of a building that is sans assenceur. My little rooms comes fully equiped sans toilette. My toilet is located in the hallway. For the past 2 months, I have been the only one using it since the other rooms on this floor are used as storage or are unoccupied; or, WERE unoccupied. When I came back from my petite voyage, I noticed my toilet paper was gone... dun dun dun... and on another occasion, when I went to the toilet, and it was occupied! How shocking it was for me to discover I am no longer the only person on my floor. I heard the person trying to get into their room... so I ran over to my peephole. The walls are paper thin though and HE turned to look at my door. I think the person is a 60ish year old man, but I cannot be sure since that one glimpse through the peephole is the only time I saw him. I am sad now... since I feel I should put on clothes to use the toilet, and not go in my PJs anymore. I am also afraid it will be occupied again and that is weird. I hope I get to meet this neighbour soon since I hear him come and go all the time, and the longer it takes to say HI the stranger (pun!) it becomes.

No comments: