Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lisa and I bought Louis Vuiton purses!

So the first day I met up with Lisa we met at the Arc de Triumph, walked down the Champs Elysees, and bought Louis Vuiton purses. Real, and nearly 500 Euros a peice. I would definatly not have done it had she not been there. That is not due to pressure, coaxing or flattering though, it was due to her ability to speak Mandarin.

We did not get to keep them though, and we did not use any money. I suppose we purse laundered, and I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that here. It was perhaps a bit risky since there are things we realized later that could have gone wrong, but it was a fun experience. I doubt I will have another opportunity to go and buy a purse from there again. Not that I would want to. We both thought the purses were not all that great and had a hard time pretending to be excited about buying them.

If you want more explanation, I'll send an email. Speaking of the internet, I finally ordered it for my studio. My comp stopped picking up wifi there so I am ordering a Neufbox through SFR. This will include internet, TV, and telephone. I will get(in about 2-3 weeks) unlimited calling to all French landlines and all phones in North America and many other places around the world, however, if I want to call a French cell phone it will still cost me between 0.19 and 0.40 Euro cents. Crazy!

1 comment: