Monday, October 13, 2008

Homesick?

Family, where are you!? I have heard from noone for the past week!
This week was my first week spent entirely at my studio in Paris. With this time to slow down and get focused on school I once again have come to the realization that I do not know what I want to major in! Browsing graduation requirements is something I should only do when in the presence of a hire professional who can consol me after :P.

Everyone in Vancouver sounds like they are getting very busy with school themselves, all preparing for midterms. This is only my third week of school and is only just starting to get intense. I therefore seem to have a lot more time to contact them then they do to me. At least, I shall believe that in order not to be sad by the lack of contact. I am very thankful for the notes people wrote me before I left, which I look at when I am feeling really alone. Thank you!

On another topic, I need to book some trains/planes to take me somewhere for my november and christmas breaks! At the moment I want to go to Berlin, Poland, Croatia, other cities in France, Italy, Spain... + everywhere else! The problem is trying to logically organize the trips in a way that I can hit them all up in the cheapest manner possible. If anyone has ideas, let me know.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Aww don't be lonely! I'll be joining you in 4.5 days! You better be spending all that spare time on me then.