Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just another Sunday afternoon

Yum, space. Yum, cleanliness. Yum, books. Yum, movies. People are okay too.

I am loving how my Asian Cinema course, and my Litt course are forcing me to watch and read critically. There is so much to be learned.

I don't have any news today. I shall go to the evening service of church tonight. I am a bit sick and was unable to wake up this morning. I woke up in the middle of the night FREEZING cold and had to get a bunch more blankets. I hope I am not getting the flu or anything gross like that. I am seeing a doctor on Monday, but to get a medical certificate that says I am fit to play sports. Just another added pretty much redundant step to be able to join sports here. However, I cannot ask that doctor about my sickness... I have to see a different one. I am getting good at making circles here.

The weather is getting gross here again. Grey is so the new blue. Parisians and their sky don't like colour.

No comments: