Monday, December 8, 2008

Procrastinate #1

I have a lot of hw to finish up before I start my Christmas Vacation on the 19th, so until then, my posts will mostly be posting things that are helping me procrasinate.

Today, check out Flight of the Conchords, if you have not already. A group from New Zealand who have songs that are from their TV show.

To improve your French vocabulary, listen to the first song.



For a solution to war:


I am sure you have asked yourself "what is wrong with the world?", and so have these guys.

3 comments:

PhilB said...

Actually, Flight of the Conchords had a bunch of songs way before the TV show. They've then been incorporating them in the show (and presumably writing way more)

BTW, just landed on your blog by pure coincidence. Hope you're enjoying France!

Phil

Nancy said...

hey phil!
thanks for the comment and for correcting me, I wasn't actually sure which came first.

Let me guess that you got here through The Inferno!

PhilB said...

DING. Correct.