Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays everyone!

This is my last post before I head off to Dusseldorf (my train leaves in 8 hours from now!). I am so happy to be finished everything up here and leave for a few days. I will try to post again before Christmas.

It is too late for me to think, so here is a video I took this evening. What you see here is a mass of Santas on Motorcycles! I was with my friends Cecilia, Anna and Olga looking at the window displays at Gallaries LaFayette, when the horns started honking, engines reving, and for the next 30 min Santas streamed by! It was quite a sight, but after a while we were really wishing it would stop since it was so loud! Enjoy.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I totally miss you guys! You should drink egg nog on the steps of Sacre Coeur; I totally would if I were there right now.