Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you had a great Christmas Eve and that the snow has melted enough for everyone to meet up with their family!

This morning I awoke and there was a small stocking and an angel hanging over my bed, which was a suprise. Opening Christmas stockings is my favourite part of Christmas morning. I then went to Ulrika and Peter's room where I was suprised with a dozen cards and presents from all of my family. I was very suprised at this! I knew my mom was sending something small, but was overwhelmed that everyone had sent things over.

I want to thank you all so much for your cards and gifts, which made me feel at home. I will really miss being there with you all today as you go for lunch, open gifts, eat dinner, and set cake on fire!

Merry Christmas! I will tell of the adventure of mine later this week when I return to Paris!

God Bless everyone!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hmm so now I'm hooked onto this 'blogging' site... can I subscribe to your thang? Teach me your ways, Frenchie.