Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Me: Desperate You: Accommodating

Where are you? I have been looking for you for days now. I thought I found you once, but it wasn't you, you are bigger than him. I thought I found you again, but I wasn't enough for you, he wanted to have another on the side, and I know you wouldn't ask that of me. It is not that I wouldn't share you, but I want it to be with someone I know well; and I also want the option of privacy. And then yesterday, I swear it was you! It looked just like you, big, spacious, private, quiet, light. But i should have known you are a tease. You seduced me, and then shut me down finding excuses of why I couldn't have you. You said I need to sign my soul to you that night, and that wasn't possible because I needed to read over the contract. Well screw you! I didn't want you anyhow! I am moving on. I realize I only have 9 days, but Mr. Right is out there. I responded to 13 ads today, and I just need one bite. The next one is it. I know it. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

"You said I need to sign my soul to you that night, and that wasn't possible because I needed to read over the contract."

Jebus Nancy...either you're looking for an apartment right now and haven't found it, or you had a one-night stand with Satan.

Nancy said...

hahaha yea. It turned out to the be one. i knew it the moment it was reoffered to me the next day. ill post some pics of my sweet 15meter squared mansion later :P