Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Arrived in Paris

Hey everyone,

So I finally arrived in Paris today, but have yet to see the city. For september I am staying at Cite University which is at the Bottom of Paris. It was really hard lugging my stuff around and once I got to the place I had to carry my stuff over an overpass only to then be redirected to go back over it the other way. Luckily friendly Luca from Brazil came along to help me out and then let me use his internet connection. I then had dinner with 3 random guys from Algeria who were at the dinning hall, and am now in the room of a girl down the hall using internet while she mqkes herself dinner. I have found a number of nice people here, including the random lady who gave me tips on Paris for 45 minutes while on the train. All my interactions have so far been only in french and I am happy to note that I am surviving the, quite well. More updates to come when I am no longer borrowing internet.

No comments: