Friday, September 26, 2008

Enough of France!

A list of things that suck in Paris:
  • The Administration - you get sent in circles!
  • The smell
  • The dog shit that is everywhere
  • Frequent strikes
  • The cost of housing and food
  • The cockyness and pride of the people
  • The lines when things are free -people waited up to 7 hours to see government houses on the weekend of Patrimoine.

After spending 3 weeks in Paris, I needed a break. So, I came to Switzerland! It is my cousins wedding this weekend so I am staying at their house on the countryside  and helping them prepare. The train ride here did not take that long, and I feel lucky that I was close enough to come over. The difference, looking through the window on the train ride here, was obvious. Ridding the train in Switzerland is much more beautiful! 


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Are you proud and cocky over your Swiss German heritage yet? :P

Angela said...

oh i love visiting paris. but food is soooo expensive.