Friday, August 8, 2008

Goodbye work, hello world!

I am no longer employed, and it feels great! The departure from work was bitter sweet. I will miss the people there dearly, I enjoyed my work, and I enjoyed going to work. Work was hardly a dreaded part of my day. My last day consisted of: responding to some inquiries, playing my last game of foosball, playing my last game of Ping Pong(which I lost! but I have to say it was perhaps one of our most intense games to date), sending a goodbye email to invite everyone to get the cake I brought in, cleaning my desk, and saying goodbye to people in person.

I then hopped over to get my wisdom teeth removed. As I was being put under I started saying ridiculous things and laughing. I thought bugs were crawling under my skin, and I loved how the whole ceiling was moving. I feel great now that it is done. If it was up to me I'd go play vball right now at the beach! However, that does not comply at all with doctor's orders.

Ahead of me is a solid 10 days of relaxation on Hornby Island. I get to see my awesome friends Ariel, and Sarah up there.

Talk to you when I get there! My internet access will be limited. Take care. Goodbye everyone (If you are from work, and want to leave a memory in the comment box, that would be sweet:))!

No comments: