Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Final Week

Today marks the one week countdown until I fly off.

My new to do list:
  • choose what to bring
  • pack my bag
  • make photocopies of my id and such
  • pick seat for my flight
  • get guarantor letters and financial info
  • find the info that tells me where I am staying for sept.
  • choose courses
  • get med insurance
  • book train to go to Michaels wedding
  • have my going away party with friends
  • have my going away party with family
  • pick up Jesus (Hey-soos)
  • buy a coat
  • buy new running shoes and vball shoes (may do when i get there)
  • get all the crap I'm not taking with me out of my room
  • say goodbye!!

Needless to say, I will be having a busy week. But alas, do not hesitate to try and make plans with me!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

"But alas!"

"Island life is grand."

And all those shall's that you threw into the docs.

I'm getting a huge kick out of how unintentionally Victorian your prose is sometimes. :)