Tuesday, August 5, 2008

30 Days

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my travel blog. As you may or may not know, I have not left yet. Today marks the 30 day countdown to when I leave. I fly on September the second. It is so soon that I am a bit freaked out. Here is a rough checklist of where I am in terms of preparation for leaving.

Checklist of things done:
- Gained acceptance from the school (Sciences-Po Paris)
- Booked my flight
- Found accommodation for September at Cite

Checklist of things yet to prepare:
- Choose courses
- Pack luggage (one 50 lbs bag)
- Pack up my room (we are going to rent it out while I am away)
- Find accommodation for after September
- Remove wisdom teeth
- Buy travel insurance
- Say goodbye to friends and family

I have 30 days to prepare. Out of those 30 days I have 4 more days of work, 10 days on Hornby Island, 1-2 days written off due to wisodom teeth removal, leaving me with around 14 days at home to do all of the above. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Yossarian said...

Good luck with those wisdom teeth :)