Wednesday, August 6, 2008

2 more days (at work)

Hi again!

I have less than 2 days left at work. I am now ending Friday July 8th at 1:30pm. This the new time and date because I am lucky enough to get to have my wisdom teeth removed that afternoon. I figure recovering while on Hornby Island at the beach will be more enjoyable than recovering at home during my last week here.

For work, I now must just finish my workterm report and tie up loose ends. My co-worker SoloLisaYNadaMas gave me a "Rag doll of a Rabbit" this afternoon. It is adorable! Rabbits, bunnies, cats and bears have been an integral part of my co-op experience. I was also given a card with a magnet that says "Bitch...like it's a bad thing...". I will miss her dearly (but you will hear more about here in October when she comes to Paris!) , as well as my other co-workers.

I will post a full reflection on my time at BOBJ in the next couple days.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Don't forget the pandas!

Haha thanks for the shout-out.