Monday, May 11, 2009

Searches

I was just checking over the report on who visits the blog which includes information as to how many visitors there are a day, which country they are from, and how they accessed it. I have about 20% of you coming in from search engines. Out of those searches, the majority are directly trying to find my blog, but there are also other random things searched such as people trying to find information on the city "Nancy" in France or about my school, or about the sports tournaments I went to. I think the one that amused me most is the person who visited my blog while trying to find information on "swimming pool etiquette in france". I am glad there are people who would like to know about proper swimming pool etiquette, but unfortunatly, as I have previously written, it is non-existant in France. I would love to write a guide for the French people on matters such as: "swimming pool etiquette" or "walking down the street etiquette" and "stopping for pedestrians etiquette". They obviously lack one on these subjects. I know I am being incorrect in say this, and I should just accept that their culture is different, not wrong... but at times, it is hard. Anyhow, point being, it is nice that there is someone out there, who is interested in knowing "swimming pool etiquette in France", that there is a person who values proper conduct at the pool. I hope I meet them.

No comments: