Sunday, February 15, 2009

This keyboard sucks

Hey all,

I am in Morocco now, and the keyboards here are even weirder than in France! Tonight we (myself and 5 other people from school in Paris) are in Rabat, the capital of Morocco. We are staying with the family of another girl who goes to our school, but who only half of our group has met. They are the nicest hosts I have ever had, what they told us was: "Any friends of our daughter's, are like our children". They took us to their country club for lunch, and out for delicious Moroccan food for dinner. After being in a really sketchy hostel in the Old Medina in Casablanca last night, this is an beautiful oasis. Tommorow morning we head to Marrakech and I have until next Saturday in Morocco. It is beautiful here, and in some ways reminds me of my trip last new years to the Dominican Republic. I hope I shall have the opportunity to update while here; last night the internet connection was non-existant. A bientot!

PS. I love how they speak French here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MORROCCO! way cooler than SanFran. Miss you lady.
Love, Your Secret Admirerererera