Monday, July 20, 2009

Italy

So, I am in Italy now and have been here for a week. Internet access for me has been very limited and most of it has been dedicated to my course selection for back at SFU, and searching for hostels and researching cities. I stayed in Florence for 5 nights at 2 different hostels, and then I went to a small town called Sora for 2 nights. I am in Florence now and it is really nice. I will try to see some museums tomorrow and I am usure where I shall go next. I will go to Berlin in 1 week to see friends, and then to Switzerland to see my family there. I have 3 more weeks in Europe before I return home, it has been really good here. I will writeout some stories soon if I can... or else I will just have to tell them all to you in person when I return home.

2 comments:

lespzen said...

Hi Nancy. I think that you were in Rome for 5 days. so much to see.

Unknown said...

Glad u enjoyed Firenze & Italy!! Can't wait to hear all your crazy adventures :)