Friday, April 3, 2009

NBC Olympics Interview

I have been missing nearly all the Olympic preparation happening in Vancouver and I was excited to see that the co-op website at SFU had some internships posted. I decided to apply for one at NBC Olympics, since I do want to help out in some capacity during the Olympics, and I have always had some interest in working for the media. So, I applied, got shortlisted, and had a telephone interview on Wednesday night. It went well enough, good but nothing spectacular. Phone interviews are a bit awkward at times since we cut each other off a couple times; but they are great in the sense that I got to wear my PJs during it! Anyways, now I just wait...

On a side note: I am sick again, and have more meds again. I hope it goes away this time...

No comments: