Wednesday, June 17, 2009

9?

Today, is an intense study day waiting to happen. This morning I went to coffee with a friend from school, and then proceeded to have lunch with another. What occurs to me, is this is the last time I will have one-on-ones with these people, as I only have 9 days left here! I may see them in passing, but the days are so numbered!

I again bring little news... Last night there was a BBQ for all the people from Vancouver and all the Sciences-Po students going to Vancouver next year. It is neat that there will be at least a little continuity in the people I know. They all showed up late, but that is normal here. If you set a dinner for 6, don't expect people until 730, etc.

Continuing todays procrastination, I read other people's blogs... when I found this (click here) and recognized that I am NZ from Vancouver :P. It was fun hanging out with her. Her, being a girl from my Media and Politics class. However, do I actually ever talk like that? I honestly cannot believe I said "Blast", but I suppose it is possible.

I promised to put up picture, but that will be tomorrow. :)

No comments: